Healthy lifestyle is very much essential throughout the year, but when it comes to summer, it is very much important to take care of your health. This is because the pressure on your body is quite high during summer and people often get tired easily due to which they cannot do their regular exercise. Apart from getting in the gym clothes and doing exercise even small trips and weekend getaways can be a good way to stay fit and fresh in summer. According to several body fitness experts these are the things that you must do in order to remain fit and healthy indoors as well as outdoors during summer season.
- Make use of your body fitness weight – doing push-ups is a great workout during summer and it will help you get sexy summer shoulders too. So make use of your body weight and do some push-ups.
- Get in pace – Doing a cardio workout is super easy in summer. Just some brisk walking should be enough to increase your pulse rate.
- Use your breath – breath from the diaphragm in a 3D fashion. Deep breathing helps you burn extra calories and increases your energy for doing workout. This energy can be used in other activities of your routine apart from workout.
- Stay hydrated – keep a bottle of water with you wherever you go. This prevents unhealthy food cravings and helps you stay healthy. It is advisable to keep a recyclable water bottle with you in summer.
- Make healthy food choices – do not opt for the ready to eat snacks that are deprived of nutrients. They also have lots of calories in it. Keep some granola bars, nuts or fruits handy.
- Increase the intensity – if you do not have time, don’t worry, increasing the intensity of your workout can help you get quicker results. A short workout which is focused to the maximum utilisation of your capacity is quite helpful. Push yourself a bit more while you do planks, push-ups, crunches or burpees.
- Keep a log of your food – Record how much calories you intake on a daily basis. You can make use of an app for that purpose that takes care of this calculation. Smaller and frequent meals can be good.
Use these simple tips to stay fit during summer and make sure to wear appropriate gym clothes during your workout.